Age: minimum 23 years.
Personal documentation: driving licence (in effect at least 2 year prior to the rental start date), valid ID or a passport if you are not a Serbian citizen.
Payment: paying upon collecting a car in cash or by bank cards (Visa, Dina, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express).
Deposit: deposit is required. The exact amount depends on a car’s model and the duration of hiring. Notify us if you have only driven cars with the automatic transmission so that we can provide an adequate car for you. Do not use alcohol or drugs.
Picking up a rental vehicle:
- You need to present your: Driving licence, credit card, passport and/or ID.
- Your rental vehicle will have a full tank of fuel and you need to return the car with a full tank as well otherwise a fuel fee will be additionally charged.
- You will be given a ‘Rental Agreement’ to read and sign. Retain a completed copy.
- You will be asked to check the vehicle for any damages and to sign to confirm.
Vehicle and Passenger insurance: CASCO insurance for all vehicles!
Legal security provided by Collision damage waiver (CDW) or Loss damage waiver (LDW). This tariff package covers any damage or theft that may occur to a rental vehicle (with mandatory participation in damage / theft up to the amount specifically set for each vehicle group).
NOTE: this type of security will lead to invalidation if a car gets stolen and a client doesn’t return the car keys, vehicle registration and if the client doesn’t present a police report. In that case the client takes full responsibility and bears all expenses at the market prices. CASCO insurance will be terminated immediately. There would be no possibility of buying additional insurances (SCDW i STHW).
Green card insurance – included
In case of accident, damage or theft: A police report is required otherwise the client will be charged with the full amount of the damage or theft.
In case when a client was not present when the vehicle got damaged – for example when there has been damage to the vehicle in the parking lot by an unknown person. In such situations, the client is obliged to:
- Notify the police immediately and follow their instructions
- Not to leave the scene of an accident
- After you notify the police – immediately notify the agency as well
- To note down or record any possible information about the other accident participants.
- To write a statement describing the accident or damage and to give the statement to the lessee
- To write a statement describing the causes and the circumstances under which an accident or damage has occurred
Fuel, parking and other expenses: Upon collecting you will be given a car supplied with a full tank of fuel. You are obliged to pay all the used fuel as long as the lease lasts. The car must be returned in the same condition you received it otherwise you will be charged for the fuel that you used and for car wash under General and Additional rental conditions. The cost of parking, garage, fines and penalties as well as other additional administrative restrictions and additional administrative costs will be borne exclusively by the client.
Restrictions during the leasing: During the leasing period, is it forbidden to drive a vehicle in Kosovo Republic and Albania as the insurance will not be valid for these countries. Hired vehicle mustn’t be used for towing other vehicles, for transporting equipment for sport competitions, for unlawful purposes and the vehicle should not be occupied by a larger number of passengers and weighing than anticipated for a certain type of vehicle. It is prohibited to transport animals, flammable and explosive materials, materials with odor, as well as materials that in any way can damage the interior or exterior of the vehicle
Using “Additional Driver” service is allowed only if the agency approves upon collecting. Personal presence and documentation of the additional driver is mandatory. Applying additional driver without permission isn’t allowed.
In all the above listed cases none of the insurances will apply and therefore the customer will be charged the full amount of damage, or theft.
Using a vehicle outside the Serbian borders is not permitted without a special approval from the agency. If a client leaves the country without the agency’s consent and a damage or theft occurs, client will be charged full amount of the assessed damages or market value of the vehicle. CASCO insurance will be terminated immediately.
How to book a vehicle and calculate its price:
• online: www.rentca.rs
• send a request: firstname.lastname@example.org
• When booking, please specify the the type of vehicle you want to rent, date of reservation and pick up location (offices in Sava Business Center or at the airport Nikola Tesla in Belgrade).
Changing or cancelling your reservation: When you make an online reservation you will be sent an email confirmation containing a reservation number. If you want to make some changes to your reservation please notify us via email email@example.com, or call us on: +381 11 61 49 140
Lease extension: The client must notify us at least 24 hours before the end of the rental the he wishes to extend the duration of leasing.